"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." — Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, January 23, 2011

London Butter Polish - The Full Monty Swatch

butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer, The Full Monty .3 fl oz (9 ml)

London Butter Polish in Shade: The Full Monty

Does what it says on the bottle. Full-on molten gold. A beautiful colour that is always classy, never brassy.

butter LONDON is a 3 Free company. Our products contain NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DBP, and NEVER have. This is absolutely wonderful!

Here is a nail polish swatch on my nails wearing London Butter Polish in Shade: The Full Monty.
London Butter  The Full Monty Swatch Picture

This shade is stunning. The Full Monty is a True Gold nail polish shade. I have been looking for a true gold nail polish for quite sometime. I also have become more apparent with the indigents nail polish company's are using in their polishes. I searched online and found London Butter which is a 3 Free company. Saw this gold shade in The Full Monty and took a chance and so glad I did! I love it. London Butter Polishes retail $14.00 usd.. The application of this nail polish was also very smooth and easy to apply on my nails. A+ I will be checking out more shades of polishes from this brand! Definitely worth checking out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment